Monday, April 15, 2013

NaPoWriMo Day 15: The Half Way Point

Today is the 101st anniversary of the sinking of Titanic.  As I was thinking about that today, I went through some pictures that I took in Halifax at the Fairview Lawn Cemetery. There are several rows of graves of the third class passengers there- many nameless. 

The first time I saw the movie Titanic (which I plan to watch tonight) I didn't cry, I sobbed.  When I visited the graveyard I left feeling that same sadness.

Today a senseless bombing at the Boston Marithon has left our country in mourning once more 

Enveloped in sadness
There's not much to say
I can't figure out
Why the world is this way
But there is still hope
Even today
It's easy to see
If you want there's a way





























1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing. I wish there was a 'nodding' button but I'll have to settle for - very nice.

    ReplyDelete