Wednesday, April 30, 2014

NaPoWriMo 2014 Day 30

It's the last day of NaPoWriMo.  I read that there were 1,500 participants this year which equals 45,000 poems -  http://www.napowrimo.net/  That's a lot of poetry!

It's one thing to write but it takes a lot of courage to post your work to the world and with the short time span, there's not a lot of editing going on.
Hats off to everyone who participated!!

Thanks to all my friends who read and liked my poems and a special thanks to my friend Rosanne who kept me motivated throughout the month while writing her own poems in "Work in The Margin"  http://writerose.wordpress.com/  It's definitely more fun to write when you have others to encourage you and bounce off your ideas.

And now for my final 2014 NaPoWriMo poem....


Never say goodbye
cause you never know
Just which way
the wind will blow

Never say goodbye
It's just too sad
Always remember
the times you had

Never, ever say goodbye
Endings always make my cry






No comments:

Post a Comment