Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A new Season

 NaPoWriMo 2014 has begun!  

And so I pause and I ask...prompt or no prompt?  The choice is entirely up to me.   Last year I didn't use the prompts - maybe once or twice.....

Today's prompt is Bibliomancy Oracle - the Oracle gives you a thought and you take it from there.  So I went to the prompt and > nothing, nadda!

So the answer to my question is this - no prompt for me - at least not today.

I thought today I'd start with my favorite - a Haiku.  I learned how to write these in grade school.  I like them because they are short and to the point- perfect for the first day warm up.

Same disclosure as last year - like everything, I give this my best - it's not a competition, it's about having fun.  If you read my poems and like them, please let me know, if not, kindness would be greatly appreciated.



Over is winter
A new season has begun
My only thought YAY

No comments:

Post a Comment